The Castle Motor Lodge offers excellent accommodation in Bowen and caters for the needs of a wide variety of guests including industrial workers, Government employees, those servicing the rapidly expanding Abbott point facilities, coalminers, company representatives, tourists, passing through travellers and families.
Bowen is located on the Whitsunday Coast, approximately half way between Mackay and Townsville and 45 minutes drive north of Airlie Beach. The town is set amidst the magnificent Whitsunday waterways. Bowen is one of Queensland’s best kept secrets with secluded bays and endless quiet beach fronts.
Home to the famous Bowen mango, the area has plenty to offer, whether indulging in the many leisure pursuits associated with a beachside township or simply enjoying the friendly laid back local atmosphere.
The Castle Motor Lodge has 32 ground floor rooms all with brand new, super efficient, super quiet split system air conditioners and large flat screen LCD Televisions.
- Licenced restaurant and bar open 6 days.
- Undercover parking at your door.
- Swimming pool and spa.
- Free guest laundry.
- Breakfast room open 7 days.
- Take away breakfasts and crib lunch packs.
- Free wireless internet access.
- Free Austar TV channels.
- Ample off street parking for trucks,buses and trailers.
- Functions and conference facilities.